“This winsome book delivers timeless truths that help leaders balance their hearts and their heads. My employees, clients, suppliers, and most importantly, my family, thank you for making me a better leader. What a great book!”
Ron Sciarro, President & CEO Workplace Safety Specialists
- It doesn’t matter how much you love someone, it takes time for your love to be trusted.
- If you really want to reach someone, you have to get down to their level.
- Positive reinforcement always works better than negative reinforcement.
- Always remember who you need to connect with.
- Emotional commitment comes through emotional connection.
- Leading and loving are both expensive propositions.
- Its not about me.
- Sometimes peers make the best leaders.
- Start slow and build momentum.
- Change takes time.
Andy Neillie knows leadership. His character-based leadership principles have made him a popular coach for executives and leaders all over the world. Beyond that, Andy is a leader. He speaks about leadership from his head and his heart, and the combination works. Whether you lead a family, a scout troop, a PTA, a church, a small business or a Fortune 500, Andy’s teachings on leadership in The Golden Principles will be well worth your investment. Buy this book. You’ll be a better leader for it.